CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Feel the THUNDERRRRRR!!!!!!

Ron and Sam went to the Monster Jam monster truck show this past weekend! They had a blast! Of course I equipped them with the headphones you wear while shooting guns and ear plugs. LOL I'm just a little overprotective. LOL


But, of course, Sam didn't think he would need them.
Well, ok, maybe I'll just hold them....
Or maybe.... yeah, I think I need them...
I also got them Pit Party Passes which meant that before the show they could go down on the floor and talk with the drivers and see the trucks up close. Sam thought he might be able to get into one of the trucks, but his main concern was that he get to kick the tires... he's aaaaallllllll about kicking tires nowadays.

Here he is with a couple more trucks.... and his goofy smile. LOL


And my favorite picture of all... This is just typical Robertson behavior. LOL














0 comments: